Sergey M. Dadeko
Head of the Center
SibMed Simulation Center was established in 2011 with the aim to offer long-term and short-term training for medical personnel in the field of obstetrics and gynecology, neonatology, anesthesiology, resuscitation and intensive care.
- Training in individual manipulations and maintaining the professional skills;
- Developing optimal sensorimotor skills for diagnosis and emergency care;
- Shaping integrated clinical thinking and action algorithms in difficult situations;
- Offering teamwork, mobile team and psychological trainings;
- Organizing and conducting attestation in professional medical skills and competencies, as well as first aid skills by non-medical workers;
- Conducting accreditation of medical and pharmaceutical workers.
The center is equipped with real medical equipment and instruments, a system of specialized simulators, simulation robots, manikins, simulators, electronic phantoms, training models, including:
The center is designed and equipped with advanced technologies in accordance with the international standards. When teachings students, the most modern teaching aids and technologies are used:
Current issues in medicine
First aid and emergency care
In 2015, the Simulation Center passed the accreditation of the Russian Society of Simulation Training in Medicine with assignment of the highest accreditation level (III).
Today, the Center is one of two centers in the Russian Federation that entered the register of the European Society for Simulation in Medicine (SESAM) and is able to offer training not only for medical personnel in healthcare institutions at any level, but also citizens, specialists and employees of organizations, services and departments for the provision of first aid and emergency care.
The Simulation Center collaborates with the leading international experts in the field of simulation education in medicine. The employees of the Center annually present the results of their work at international conferences and congresses devoted to simulation in medicine (International Conference on Simulation Training in Healthcare IMSH, annual congress of the European Society for Simulation in Medicine SESAM). Also, they are regularly undergoing additional training in Russia and abroad.