Central Research Laboratory
Elena V. Udut
Head of the Laboratory
Central Research Laboratory is responsible for conducting R&D activities in SibMed priority research areas. Also, the Lab is developing conditions for effective management of intellectual activities and implementing research findings in healthcare system.
- Obtaining new knowledge, organizing, and conducting applied research activities in accordance with the targets set by the Ministry of Healthcare of the Russian Federation.
- Setting up special arrangements necessary for interdisciplinary interagency cooperation that leads to the development of long-term research projects in the SibMed priority research areas.
- Organizing workspaces, coordinating scientific, academic, and clinical divisions of SibMed and other potential participants representing SibMed professional partnerships.
- Providing consultancy services for SibMed staff and students in how to plan experimental and research activities, research methodologies and, also, controlling the research implementation process.
- Raising financial support for research and innovation activities from Federal Funds and other projects.
- Facilitating SibMed integration into the national and international innovation systems; developing professional cooperation, also, in the field of expertise, human resourcing and project management systems linked with innovation and venture capital investment.
- Training highly qualified scientific personnel.