StrAU “Integrative Health Care”
|Head of the Unit||Scientific Head of the Unit|
Alexander N. Kornetov
Head of FundamentalPsychology and Behavioral Medicine Division
Olga I. Zvonareva
Research staff at the Central Research Laboratory, SibMed
Assistant professor, Department of Health, Ethics & Society, Maastricht UniversityResearchGate
“Integrative Health Care” strategic unit consolidates research activities in the social, humanitarian, psychological and medical research fields to develop human-centered solutions for health care management systems and public health.
- Achieving breakthrough results in the field of comprehensive health research, while establishing interaction with social and human sciences, in cooperation with leading world research centers.
- Developing innovative interdisciplinary methodologies for studying contemporary problems of public health and healthcare.
- Training highly qualified scientific and teaching personnel in the field of integrative approaches to health and healthcare systems.
- Achieving significant scientific results in the development of social and humanitarian competences in biomedicine, behavioral medicine and mental health, health management and health development.
- Promoting SibMed as a competence center in the field of integrative approaches to public health and healthcare capable of influencing international agenda on the topic at stake.
- Balancing knowledge reliability and ethical acceptability in clinical trials: from emergence of a randomized controlled trial to precision medicine (Russian Science Foundation no. 18-78-10016, 2018-2021)
- Decision management in real clinical practice (Russian Foundation for Basic Research no.18-413-703003, 2018-2019)
- Studying the fundamental mechanisms of risk factors of chronic noncommunicable diseases influencing the quality of life of medical workers (Russian Foundation for Basic Research no. 19-313-90046, 2019-2021)