Technology Implementation Center
Head of Center
Technology Implementation Center deals with development and implementation of technologies for production of active pharmaceutical substances and dosage forms, medical devices, and diagnostic kits, as well as dietary supplements and cosmetic products. The Center’s pilot-scale production facilities are designed in accordance with GMP EU and totally meet the requirements of the Russian and European standards for premises and equipment of the pharmaceutical industries. See Pilot-scale production.
- Total area of production floor – 280 sq.m.
- Total area of clean rooms – 180 sq.m.
- Availability of clean zones of all classes, including those for production of injectable medications.
Development of technologies and manufacturing of pilot runs
Advantages of cooperation
- High flexibility of pilot production facilities – the opportunity to manufacture a wide range of products.
- Availability of pilot and industrial equipment allowing to practice parameters of a real manufacturing process.
- Compliance of processes and equipment with the GMP requirements – testing of industrial processes and document flow at the project stage, and their further transfer to industrial production.
- Targeted staff training – involve students and post-graduates from SibMed and other universities to work on the project with their subsequent move to the production under development.
- The use of SibMed research potential and other organizations in Siberia.
- Turn-key development – from an idea to a working production draft, including organizational documents and staff provision.
- SibMed scientific staff working on the development of new products and technologies for medicine, pharmacy and veterinary medicine
- Students, residents, post-graduate students and university teachers, who plan on working with science and innovative business
- Research teams from external educational and R&D institutions, engaged in development of products for medicine and pharmacy
- Private companies, drug and medical device developers
- Pharmaceutical companies and manufacturers of medical devices, who wish to expand the assortment of manufactured products or improve the existing production technologies.
- Manufacturers of pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment
- Private or institutional investors, working in the area of venture capital financing
Technology Implementation Center invites university research teams research organizations, Russian and foreign R&D centers to cooperation in writing grant proposals for various funds and grant programs.
Moreover, the Center is willing to undertake carrying out of parts of activities related to exploratory work on pilot runs of substances and dosage forms, development of standardization techniques and methods as well as elaboration of technological and regulatory documentation on your projects.
- The use of state-of-the-art pilot pharmaceutical and analytical equipment.
- Development of technologies and exploratory work of pilot runs in conditions of real pharmaceutical production, organized in accordance with the GMP EU standard.
- Work with the team of competent professionals in the sphere of development of drugs and products for human and veterinary medicine.
Making use of a network of contacts with research organizations and manufacturing enterprises.
Technology Implementation Center invites pharmaceutical companies to take part in innovation and research projects on development of inventive drugs.
Possible areas of cooperation:
- Preparation and implementation of joint projects on development and launching into manufacturing of new drugs (including inventive BAS, me-too drugs, innovative pharmaceutical forms) and generic drugs.
- Carrying out of works by Technology Implementation Center on production of pilot runs of drugs, elaboration of pharmaceutical technologies, production regulations, standardization methods and monographs as well as monitoring of preclinical and clinical research.
- Establishment of an R&D Center or a fundamental research laboratory under the auspices of Technology Implementation Center, which will solve technological and research tasks for the manufacturer.
- Recourse saving – no need to purchase costly pilot and laboratory equipment and employ new specialists.
- Time saving for elaboration of new techniques, standardization methods and documents.
- Making use of SibMed research and staff potential and other scientific organizations of Siberia.
Opportunity to carry out joint development of innovative drugs.
Technology Implementation Center invites manufacturers of pharmaceutical and laboratory equipment to organize promo-centers and display product samples for its promotion on the Russian market.
What can the Center offer to manufacturers?
- Non-commercial company representation with technical and consultative support in Siberia.
- Training of students using the equipment.
- Adverting company’s trademark among potential buyers in Siberia.
- Developing new technologies and manufacturing engineering solutions with the use of the equipment.
- Finding solutions to corporate customers’ technological problems with the use of the equipment.
Work with a team of competent professionals in the field of development of drugs and products for human and veterinary medicine.
Technology Implementation Center invites private and corporate investors to support the innovation projects. The cooperation conditions discussed separately per project.