International Education Department
Head of the International Education Department
Phone: +7 (3822) 901-101 ext. 1619
Address: 2 Moskovsky trakt, building 7A, 2d floor, room 207
The main task of the International Education Department is the organization and management of the University international academic activities; including its students, graduate students and staff members.
The Department deals with the following tasks:
- Developing cooperation with international educational organizations (including recruitment agencies), which facilitate recruitment of international students.
- Participation in international educational exhibitions, fairs, conferences, roundtables, the purpose of which is to attract international students.
- Advising international applicant on the issues of admission, arrival, training and stay at SibMed.
- Facilitating other departments in SibMed in arranging educational activities in English, training staff.
- Interaction with other University departments on the reception, training and stay of international students.
- Support for international students in social and domestic issues, as well as monitoring compliance with the conditions of their stay.
- Organizing activities aimed at international students’ integration into extracurricular student life in Tomsk.
- Interaction with Federal Migration Authorities: preparing visa invitations; visa extension (study and business purpose); and registration of foreign specialists, students, post-graduate students and trainees with the Russian migration office.