SibMed holds SibMedBio competition to create biocollections
Applications for the SibMedBio competition aimed at creating bioresource collections have started to be submitted. The competition is held in order to support new areas of scientific research.
Applications will be submitted until June 1.
Residents, postgraduates, research and teaching staff and staff of the University Clinics can participate in the competition (without any restrictions due to age or publication activity).
Key requirements for a project:
- it is a clinical study;
- it corresponds to one of the research directions:
- type 1 and type 2 diabetes mellitus;
- neurodegenerative diseases (Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis);
- autoimmune diseases (autoimmune thyroiditis, systemic lupus erythematosus, systemic scleroderma, rheumatoid arthritis, etc.);
- inflammatory bowel diseases;
- oncological diseases of various etiologies;
- biological material is obtained in the SibMed Clinics;
- main types of samples (one or several, depending on the research):
- whole blood;
- blood serum;
- blood plasma;
- cerebrospinal fluid;
Applications must be submitted electronically at the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The results will be published by June 13.