"We are against evil": SibMed organizes an international competition
Siberian State Medical University invites students (over 16 years old) and employees of educational institutions of higher and secondary education of the Russian Federation and neighboring countries to take part in the international competition "We are against evil".
The competition is aimed at:
- attracting young people to participate in the prevention of corruption;
- countering the spread of the extremism and terrorism ideology among young people;
- educating young people to ensure that they can consciously avoid addictive behavior
To participate in the competition, it is necessary to prepare a poster, slogan or video in accordance with the following requirements:
- Poster (JPG), resolution for A4 format, 300 DPI resolution;
- Slogan shall be brief and shall contain an interesting wordplay;
- Video (MPEG 4), resolution no lower than 1280x720, duration no more than 3 minutes
A participant can apply to take part in the following categories:
- counterterrorism on the student campus;
- anti-extremism among students;
- fight against drug addiction among young people;
- anti-corruption in a medical or educational organization
The works will be selected by the SibMed commission, the winners will receive prizes. Their projects will be posted on the official website of the University.
Apply for participation and send your project to email firstname.lastname@example.org until October 25. Paper posters can be brought to the SibMed main building in room 4b (Moskovsky Trakt, 2). You also need to take a photo of the poster and send it to the above email along with the application.
You can find out more about the competition at the following link.